Staying Connected

Hello everybody!

I have started this blog to continue to share hearts with all of those I have met & have yet to meet, who have connected with my family and me through ministry circles or otherwise. There have been times on my journey where I have received such beautiful stories of how your lives were touched and transformed by something the Spirit of God did during our meetings or through a TV show, video or worship music.   It is an incredible experience for me to just step out of the way & let God "show up" in all these settings ... quite humbling actually ... knowing that if I just let go of all that I prepare and do, and let His Presence come, people's lives truly are impacted in a miraculous way.

Every-time this happens, we feel so connected to the people in these circles.  Even though I have been the preacher, teacher or minister at that moment, we had an encounter with the living God that bound our hearts together! Over the course of the last 15 years or more, I have wanted to keep connected to so many of these fantastic people and while Facebook & Twitter are great, they don't afford the best way to share the heart of all that God is doing and showing us in the on-going course of our lives.  Thus ... this blog!

Here, my intention is to draw from my personal quiet-time journal, studies, writing, and personal daily experiences, to write an inspirational blog that will keep us connected and draw you deeper into the Presence of God!

I hope that God will meet you with a new dimension of His heart as you take this journey with me .....

No comments:

Post a Comment